Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Regardless of how much I search I can not find out what injectors I have. I was told they are form a jdm d15b vtec. Can somone with this motor have a look at their injector numbers and let me know what they are. Mine are made by ipt 4106 is stamped in the plastic on the other side.
Is there trick to id'ing injectors?
Thanks
Rob

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yup I know, but it is piece of mind thing. I hate getting told one thing and being sold another. Thats why I have the question.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
2 reasons. I want to make sure that they are the correct injectors. And they were sold to me as JDM 30,000 mile injectors not 185,000 injectors from a beat on d16z6.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Can somone with this motor have a look at their injector numbers and let me know what they are. Mine are made by ipt 4106 is stamped in the plastic on the other side.

·
Registered
same as above
1,084 Posts
i dont think there is a way to id them cause i have two sets of z6 injectors and the a set of d15bs.
first set of z6 5h89
second was 5f16
and the d 15b 2gl4

·
Registered
3,586 Posts
2 reasons. I want to make sure that they are the correct injectors. And they were sold to me as JDM 30,000 mile injectors not 185,000 injectors from a beat on d16z6.
You'll never know, it's like paying a fortune for ITR injectors that could have easily come from a Y8 and you'll never be any wiser.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts