Registered
99 4 dr
740 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
Honda Civic LX
402 Posts
yeah i dunno if this is a respost here..but is aw it in my other forum 6mt for G35's...it was posted up cuz some guy wanted to know how to burnout in his 5AT sedan...and we were telling him that he is gay..and the only smoke that should be coming from u is either to warm up the tires..or to drift...then he used that video...and a G35 burnout video to get people to decide which one was better

obviously drifiting won...god he was a fuckin idiot

:edit: not to mention he was tryin to fuckin neutral bomb his G...

·
Banned
752 Posts
That video would've been better if one of the cars had smashed into a semi parked on the side of the road.

·
Registered
99 4 dr
740 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
hay normworldhero ur a how can you say that those cars rock and if any of them crashed i would almost cried

·
racist-bigot-sexist-homophob
11,892 Posts
ffdrifter said:
hay normworldhero ur a how can you say that those cars rock and if any of them crashed i would almost cried
WTF did you just say.

P.U.N.C.T.U.A.T.E.

·
Registered
463 Posts
Normworldhero said:
That video would've been better if one of the cars had smashed into a semi parked on the side of the road.
I'm with him on this one. Granted, it was kinda cool looking, but HIGHLY idiotic doing that kind of shit on public streets.

·
Registered
99 4 dr
740 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
^^ i geuss thats true, but u got to admit its still cool. :)

·
Registered
412 Posts
I have never seen an open street in Japan like that... Kinda odd.. Considering it is an island and hella peoples on it.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts