Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know this guy? I met him in here. I sent him my way because he stated that he does chipping for a fee. I've haven't heard from him since I sent it off. Its been like a month without any contact from him. In about ready to file a police report. Any help would be appreciated.

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
He finally hit me up yesterday. He does seem like a cool guy which is why I remained patient. Thanks for responding.

·
Registered
5,880 Posts
Patience is key. Sometimes its hard to remember we all got real life happening lol.

Glad he got back to you.

·
Registered
5,880 Posts
Have you sent him an email?

I have noticed when Im away from a forum even for a week, it randomly chooses what emails get sent (notifications, messages, etc..)

Generally a paypal address is someones main email. Dont post it here, but try sending a message to him

·
Registered
92 eg
723 Posts
what exactly r you waiting for from him? dont blow me up for it but ill remind him... this is his current situation
NO excuses from me. but here are the main things.

1. hes forgetful/lazy at times.
2. hes going through baby momma drama/custody
3. eviction of sorts
4. series of unfortunate events and bs

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
what exactly r you waiting for from him? dont blow me up for it but ill remind him... this is his current situation
NO excuses from me. but here are the main things.

1. hes forgetful/lazy at times.
2. hes going through baby momma drama/custody
3. eviction of sorts
4. series of unfortunate events and bs
My ECU. i understand. We all have things going on. I have a lot of things going on as well. All i was asking is for a response back. I sent my ECU to him since July 21st. I've been super patient. I'm not calling him a bad guy or trying put him down or anything but I'm also wanting to get my setup together. And

·
Registered
92 eg
723 Posts
alright well he said he has to redo/repair the prior chipping and his equipment broke and hes aware he owes you and not dodging you or anything. he doesnt respond to me sometimes and i consider the guy to be a close friend

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Well thanks for reaching out to him for me. I'll keep him in my prayers. But if you could ask him to just hit me back so I can have some type of answer from him.

·
Registered
5,880 Posts
you said last year he got back to you.

how did he contact you? email? phone?

almost 9 months is far too long for anything.

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
It was by text. And now I been calling and texting and no answer. There was one guy who responded in this thread hopefully he sees this. I'm thinking of calling the cops.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts