Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey do any of you guys have any experience running a JRSC on a SOHC d16

i was looking into buying one but was curious if it would provide the fun factor on a stock motor

Im looking at one for sale on ebay.ca right now just want some guidance before i buy

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hey do any of you guys have any experience running a JRSC on a SOHC d16

i was looking into buying one but was curious if it would provide the fun factor on a stock motor

Im looking at one for sale on ebay.ca right now just want some guidance before i buy
here is the one im talking about

Attachments

·
Registered
Love the Civic
1,817 Posts
Do you know about google?

Do you know what the box in the top right corner of the forums screen does?

No!

There is a dual charged car on this forum, it has one, and a turbo.

·
Registered
90 CRX Si
3,866 Posts
Worth it? Up to you. It will not make a ton of power but it's super linear and a lot of fun when tuned right (and not on the stuff that came with them). I would also pass if it doesn't have the correct tensioner bracket and pulley.

A turbo would be better probably, but up to you if you want to piece together a kit (which can be done for that price). Less plumbing on the JRSC as well.

Also, SEARCH lol.

·
endo_bobo
1998 Civic Sedan
879 Posts
so. much. this.

the bat-hammer is tingling
As he gently caresses his hammer he stops to ponder, who am I to wield such power over others. Am I not one amongst them? Would I be better suited to lead by encouragement and fortitude? Such questions weigh deeply on his brow but deep down he knows what he must do.

Swing away...

·
Meat Popsicle
91 CRX Si
2,939 Posts
First, do some research dude. There is a TON of information on this forum about the JRSC setup and it's really not that hard to find.

If you are content with the low(er) HP/Torque figures and can resist the temptation to change the pulleys because "I want to see 12psi on the beewst gauge bro!" then it's a nice little power adder that's very simplistic, low maintenance, reliable, and easy to install.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts