Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
No more Honda's :-(
3,223 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well i am thinking about getting rid of the zex kit and getting a s/c. haow much power would a j.r.s.c. make with 10 psi on a z6 motor? i was planing on running a 75 shot but i want the power all the time.

·
Brokedick Millionaire
40,226 Posts
The ZEX will be faster.

GITWIDIT was running 10 psi JRSC and 100-140 shot, he went 12.7 or so in a 5g coupe.

ZEX = have to get the bottle filled
JRSC = you never run empty, have to worry if the bottle is open or not, or worry aboput cops on the street.

·
3,223 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
yeah i'm not trying to be the fastest on the block but i want to be a good daily driver and cheap too. the bottle get's to be allot of money. if this person wants to sell the s/c for the same price still it a good deasl compared to the money that i will spend in a year to fill the bottle. but then again the bottle is mad fast yo'! man i just wish that i had enought money to go turbo. well anyways i'm torn. i guess it all comes down to if i can have enough will power to keep the bottle un armed.

·
3,223 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i just got back from dropping my bottle off to have it filled. i have made about 8 passes on it and they said that i still had almost a half bottle left. that's not too bad huh? i thinik that i might need a new fuel pump though cause it feels like it starts to loose power after 4th gear., i thought it was the bottle being empty.

·
3,223 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i'd love to have a turbo, but i'm not really looking to spend that kind of money.

C

·
0 Posts
when my bottle is almost empty it starts to cut out a little bit. You might be experiencing that . How did they tell you how much n2o you have. I think the only way to tell is weighing the bottle.

·
3,223 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
civicstyle said:
when my bottle is almost empty it starts to cut out a little bit. You might be experiencing that . How did they tell you how much n2o you have. I think the only way to tell is weighing the bottle.
they weighed it.

O

·
0 Posts
FMIDRC Racer said:
i'd love to have a turbo, but i'm not really looking to spend that kind of money.
A turboset is Cheapter than a JRSC unit. Hands down. For the cost of the JRSC you could have a newer Grddy kit and fmic, bov and put down 10 lbs of boost and hit 200+ wheel power

1 - 10 of 10 Posts