Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
I like to mouth off
658 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
ok....so i have realized that boost is god..... it will be a very long while till i go boost since i have to get a new car and all..... but there is no comparison....i know i've been n/a this and n/a that this whole time i've been on the forum.... but after being in my buddies new truck it was amazing....

·
racist-bigot-sexist-homophob
11,892 Posts

·
11,892 Posts
ive got a turbo (volvo tdo5-12b) and manifold if your interested the turbo i rebuilt my self zero miles on it and the manifold is one off ebay $150.00 for both i need the cash pretty bad right now pm me if u want pics or more details also a few other turbo parts
You're not allowed to sell dude.

·
11,892 Posts
yea forgot about the 60 posts i havent been on here in awhile to busy workin on me rx-7

sorry
You might want to edit your post or the mods will do it for you.

·
Lurking... ಠ_ಠ In Your Thread
ES1 Civic
11,969 Posts
ok...but after being in my buddies new truck it was amazing....
okay... what kinda truck... dont just give us some half-assed details. tell the whole story.

·
Registered
14,661 Posts
a truck with boost is not the same as a honda with boost. the truck will light the tires and rip you into the back of your seat for the entire time you are in boost. unless your in the 250+ club, a boosted honda is just going to rip a little...

·
Registered
95 civic ex coupe
3,862 Posts
yea not all the time tho.. my friends boosted dohc zc rips all the way to 5th gear at 7k rpm with a dx tranny with 205/50/15's i mean, thats in the neighborhood of 165+ mph..

my 95 civic with type r motor with ls tranny vs his boosted del sol on the freeway, just a 3rd gear pull for me he pulls me 7 cars...

raced a neon with agp 50 trim at 16psi makes around 350-360whp with the del sol only street tuned at 14 psi t3 t4 .57 trim my guess around 240-250 neon couldnt pull...

it depends on how you build it, boost in a truck, and boost in a car are totally 2 different things tho

·
The Great Weldini
91 civic
8,901 Posts
damd another fence flosser. just love sitting on that chainlink fence using it like dental floss before you figvure out whatside of the fence you want to be. :lol:

·
Registered
4,732 Posts
1 - 20 of 23 Posts