Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
97 honda coupe
7,611 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well it looks like trump won the election, oh man what a fun time that was. The hillary river of tears simply wont stop.

To be honest i had no idea how this election was going to go, but after watching the votes come in and then seeing how msbc, pbs and cnn all reacted when hillary started getting smashed it alarmed me just how slanted they all were towards democrats.

It was amazing to see all of the big news channels collectively lose there sense of focus and start showing video clips of trump saying/doing certain things that were inciting SJW's with zero coverage of hillary's email scandals.

Really woke me up as to how the media is simply a tool to a party, not a business looking out for the greater good of the people.

·
Premium Member
90 crx si/96 accord
788 Posts
I kinda doubt the wall will actually be built, I'm just hoping he stirs the pot enough to get most of the "carreer" politicians out of Congress.

·
BATSLOMAN GIVES NO FUCKS.
4,014 Posts
I cant vote, so I was just sitting back like "whatever happens, yall motherfuckers cant blame me for SHIT!"

·
Registered
Prelude, Integra DB9
358 Posts
Watching from the sidelines, I was dismayed by the options you gave yourselves. Over 300,000,000 people and that was the best you could come up with?

I ask pretty much the same question every time we have an election here in the UK. We need the best and the brightest in senior government ... exactly those people who wouldn't want the job!

·
Registered
3,720 Posts
Every presidential election seems to be an exercise in choosing the lesser of two evils, this year is the worst in my lifetime, perhaps the worst in the history of the United States.

Our next president is an apocalyptic douchebag. One of the most loathsome public figures I know of. Even worse, he actually looks tame compared to Pence. The fact that Trump has succeeded in getting elected only proves that Clinton is so corrupt and detached that the people preferred to elect someone who at least admits that they are corrupt and detached.

I am curious to see how it all turns out. If everything goes to shit, maybe this will finally be the instrument for real change.

·
Two men shy of a group
99 civic sedan ex
1,312 Posts
what happened to dont judge a book by its cover? give the man a damn chance before you judge him on what the media has shown you

·
Premium Member
1,031 Posts
I like the change and I voted!! I think the USA needs a real bad shake up and his name is Trump. How much worst can it get after Obama.

The corruption of the system that has come out on wiki leaks if fucking ridiculous. That's what happes when all these politicians have no limits on their careers.

Hawaii is now has an all democratic senate. How fucked is that? If this continues I'm moving to fucking Texas or Arizona. I can't take much more of this. California is so fucked by the Dems that they chose to expedite the death penalty instead of abolishing it. Same fucktard Dems putting crazy restrictions on guns and ammo.

I'm waiting to see how things play out with the Supreme Court nominations and republican control.

·
Two men shy of a group
99 civic sedan ex
1,312 Posts
If your on death row you need to die now not 30 years down the road with free jail cell housing and food that costs the tax payers(of course there will always be the wrongfully accused people who might die because of wrong place at wrong time or what ever). Or I guess you could make the family of death row inmates pay for their housing and food

·
Premium Member
95 civic coupe
1,358 Posts
All i know is that we have an even crazier president in the Philippines. Murricaaahhh! Give Trump a chance may God bless America

·
Registered
3,720 Posts
what happened to dont judge a book by its cover? give the man a damn chance before you judge him on what the media has shown you
Do your research. I dont have a TV, its not like Im getting my opinions from CNN.

Mike Pence has a track record of fucked up, backwards-ass, policies. Trump has a prolific track record of general douchbaggery, racism, sexism. There is no conspiracy there. The info was available before he ran this time, and it was available before he tried to run back in 2000.

Clinton committed a crime that is considered unforgivable by the federal government. Duplicate classified information, regardless of harm being caused or it even getting out to another person, and youre fucked. She conspired with the media and the DNC to rob the people of the candidate they actually wanted and voted for. While not illegal, it certainly fucked everybody over.

·
Premium Member
2005 Legacy GT
1,754 Posts
This may be my generation's catalyzing event. Previous generations had theirs in the Vietnam War, and the two World Wars. I always thought that it would be interesting to live through history being made, I just keep forgetting how much of a shit storm that usually involves. Whatever the outcome of this election was I sincerely believe it would have been a shit storm either way. It's a shame that it always has to come down to something catastrophic to get people to come together but, if the fact that this election came down to a shit sandwich or a cow pie gets people off of their asses and drives them to effect change ... so be it. I will not absolve myself of complacency/ineffectual whining I'm as guilty as any one of being a keyboard warrior for change and bitching about the situation without getting involved.

The thing we all have to remember, whether we voted for Mr. Trump or not, is that for all his (or any other candidate's) blustering about making America great ... the president is not a magic wand that will either (a) fix all of the problems or, (b) send the country up in flames. There's more to both situations than who is sitting in the big house. It all comes down to us. The president is not America, we are. The declaration of independence does not say "I" anywhere ... it says something along the lines of "the unanimous decision of these thirteen states" ... the constitution does not say "I the president" ... it says "we the people". The people make America great. That is the American legacy, we are America.

The country's motto is "E Pluribus Unum" ... from many, one. This country was founded on the idea of working together to create greatness.

Now ... I don't particularly care for Trump (or Clinton) ... but he's going to be the president now and I hope he succeeds. Decrying him and hoping for him to fail is counter productive. We all need to reach across the aisles, and streets, and party lines. Yes we all are very different, but we're all human and we can all work together to reach an accord ... it's happened before and I hope to see Americans standing together in complete solidarity in my life time. The American people are a force to be reckoned with when they unite for or against a cause.

/soapbox

·
Brokedick Millionaire
40,252 Posts
Hillary got voted off the island like some reality show, Trump said things to get the win.

Trump touched the right buttons of American's, the "uneducated white male"...

·
Meat Popsicle
91 CRX Si
2,931 Posts
<---This guy voted for trump and I'm proud of it.

I practiced a LOT of self control in not shitting on these idiots on facebook but I'm getting GREAT joy out of watching the SJW reaction videos such as this one:

I've never posted a picture of myself on this forum but I figure now is a great time

·
Brokedick Millionaire
40,252 Posts
I voted for Hillary as lesser of two evils at the time. But fully expect Trump to be able to unite both sides and get shit done in DC.

Trump doesn't want to do away with the ACA, he wants it fixed and made affordable. ClintonCare started in 1993, but congress kept blocking it. She might have had it right but look at the mess we have now?

Also lower voter turnout than past two elections, fatigue from all the media BS?

1 - 20 of 23 Posts