Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
thanks for all the help and info guys :) Finally found a CLEAN D16A6 swap w/ SI tranny and ECU.. freshend it up.. CAI, BLOX mani, headers, tune.. good for now :) It has to be an improvement from the 62 HP 8v 1.5 HF I have.. As of now I'm saving up pieceing together a good bottom end kit, and a nice turbo kit. Don't feel like wasting money on a ebay kit, only to upgrade soon.. I'll take some pics this weekend, let ya know how it goes. Thanks, Joe

·
yEaH tHaT gUy!!!
my hatchy
3,177 Posts
sounds like a nice project. I'm looking at building an a6 as well but cant find one. how much did you pick up the block for?

·
My 91 Crx Hf
97 Civic Coupe
2,164 Posts
there all over the place for prices like that! I have an a6 in my crx hf, its a the easiest swap possible! If your not going to turbo it for awhile go ahead and throw in some p29's, rings, and cometic head gasket (all will be around $200 or less). That'll really spice things up just make sure to tune!

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
thats close.. I'm leaving it mostly stock until i rebuild for boost..may drop a mild cam.. probably just wait for boost then do the headwork. for now it will just be.. CAI,Header, Blox intake mani, tune.. I bought a set of energy motor mount inserts. Just a few new clean up, touch up things.. But like I said.. ANYTHING will be an improvement over a HF 8v 1.5 and hf tranny :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts