Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi, i'm writing from Italy, i was in the net, i was searching some information to do my swap. I saw a lot of interesting thread, but probably european civic has little difference.
I have a 5 doors Civic made in England '98 MB4 (the floor and body suspension are the same of EG) with a D16B2 engine (non Vtec)and S1LA automatic transmission. The ECU is P1K-E63 OBD1. I found a Vtec engine D16Y2, with manual transmission. The ECU is P1H-E11 OBD1. I would havw a Vtec with automatic transmission. Someone told to me tha i could use a P28-A51 or L51, is it right?
I need a wiring diagram of the connector of the ECU, so i could do the right wiring. I have the engine wires of the Vtec car, so i would "put togheter" the wires...

P.S. Hp of this civic came from 90 (D14) to 170 (B18)...

Thanks,

Francesco

Attachments

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Hi, nobody could help me?

I'm searching the wiring diagram of the ecu (P28-A52), and i found something in the net, but i have not notice about P1K-E63 (non Vtec auto) and P1H-E11 (Vtec manual). I would put the D16Y2, with an USDM ecu (p28) into my civic...

Help me to do this Frankenstine...:hyper:

Thanks,

Francesco

·
Registered
Civic HB
46 Posts
Late but works

Probably It's late but will help you.
Download this torrent file "Civic_1992-1995_EG_EH_all_models_B16A2_Helms" , search in goolge.

EdurdoGM

1 - 3 of 3 Posts