Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
Soon to be all black
573 Posts
they are a joke.... I posted some while back about the Tornados, they fall right along side the electric superchargers. Their gay...:hammer:

·
Registered
15 Posts
wast of a thread .
me and my buddie put one on a stock d15 non vtec with 15000

some guy off a fourm traded us for a d16 bare block. so what the hell why not . there both cheap to buy

·
Registered
Soon to be all black
573 Posts
It actually took away HP b/c it was restricting the air flow. lol.
It restricted the air flow? I haven't seen one personally, but their ad claims that it adds.... that's crazy

I wonder if u could sue for false advertising, happens all the time in FL.... wow

·
El Noob
98 Civic EX/ 86 MR2
2,794 Posts
Had a friend that had an electric supercharger lol asshole wanted to sell it to me for 40 bucks.

P.S Joke

·
El Noob
98 Civic EX/ 86 MR2
2,794 Posts
just out of curiosity iv been wanting to try that thing with the leaf blower lol but its way to noisy

·
Registered
Soon to be all black
573 Posts
you know they sell silencers for those things, just like the ones that are used in your exhaust:mikej:

hey shifty35, I see u got "4-wheel discs, SI MC", I was looking at some of the threads on here, curious as to how hard it was to convert your drums to disc? Is it really that much of a diff with the conversion?

·
Im Bringing TSEXY Back!
^^Look up
5,468 Posts
What the hell are you guy's talkin about. We did a base run on a z6 with i/h/e at 118hp, we straped on a electric supercharger and that same engine made 487hp. Tottally worth the money I would suggest beefing up you're internals before using.

·
Registered
243 Posts
I'm gonna put two on mine and run a twinny. Ill be ripping up chunks of asphalt...Word.

·
ministry of mayhem!
93 honda integra
5,673 Posts

·
FF Misfit
Accord
4,881 Posts
What the hell are you guy's talkin about. We did a base run on a z6 with i/h/e at 118hp, we straped on a electric supercharger and that same engine made 487hp. Tottally worth the money I would suggest beefing up you're internals before using.
Hahaha, you're funny. OMG am i drunk....well more like hung over and still half drunk...:alky:

1 - 20 of 25 Posts