Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
ed7
399 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Another thread with isky...

Anyway story goes like this, i bought the whole kit bnib from ESD_DA9 Formally known as SPONSOREDCRX :)
It was 2 years ago(bought the house, wife, ring ect) and i didn't install them until today...

The kit consists of Single Valve Springs, Titanium Retainers, and Exhaust Valve Spring Locators.

The problem is with the retainers, 15 are good but 16 is smaller :TD:

pics....

Regular size is 23,5mm and the smaller one is 22mm, its the same shape as the rest but smaller...you can tell that its from the same manufacturer...i didnt contact nobody accept ESD_DA9 but the kit was bnib and its not his fault...

what to do?

tnx

·
Formally known as SPONSOREDCRX
3,566 Posts
That would be awesome if they just replaced one. But the only thing is that I got those back in 06ish from another member on here. And according to their website those were an 04-05 model so hopefully they still have some.

·
Registered
ed7
399 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
So nobody responded to my email so i asked a friend from Miami to call them and explain the situation, they wanted to send the whole set if i had the receipt or something for free ...

Because i dont have one they agreed to send me the one missing retainer for free on my friends address to Miami...

Anyway im super happy with the outcome :bigok::bigok:

Tnx Isky

·
Formally known as SPONSOREDCRX
3,566 Posts
Nice! Good to hear they are standing by their product even though it was bought 5-6+ years ago and has changed owners several times. That is amazing customer support.

·
\/Your Mom Was Here\/
Vibe GT
4,833 Posts
Sounds like superb customer service. No receipt and they still sent you a replacement, they did not have to do that at all. But they also understand how to run a company and take care of the customer. Now that people have read this they will probably be more likely to use their products. Take notes bisimoto engineering

·
Registered
ed7
399 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
So its been like 2 months and no package. My friend from Miami is calling them like 4 times a week but the manager is always out. When we finally managed to get him, they said that the item is out of stock ...

I will keep trying but ....

·
Registered
ed7
399 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
And finally i gave up, after months of waiting and false promises my head gasket is gone so i have to replace it. Last promise from the manager Nolan was that package is ready for shipping and it will take 5 days to ship, After 20 days and no package we called again and they answered that the unit is out of stock and we have to wait 60 more days ...

so isky :TD:

·
Registered
same
1,881 Posts
Gey!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts