·
sub-sponsor
93 civic
5,175 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
9,921 Posts
the kit looks actually nice, at least its not SSAUTOCRAP..... but remember you still need some sort of good fuel management and or injectors...... so you still have to add to it..... but not too bad....

·
sub-sponsor
93 civic
5,175 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
ya im gonna be runnin these guys ecu www.phearable.net or im gonna get a neptune or uberdata

·
sub-sponsor
93 civic
5,175 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
ya i havent tried it yet. i ran a neptune in my teg and like the results of that but im open for new parts

·
sub-sponsor
93 civic
5,175 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
is it worth buyin a turbo timer too...im thinkin about one so i dont have to sit in the car at idle for 40sec

·
Registered
9,921 Posts
I would invest in one, they are worth it man, Ill be purchasing one when I get my greddy kit together...... good luck!

·
Registered
331 Posts
the only thing i see wrong with the kit is the Fuel managment and also the Intercooler i ran one exaclty like that and now its looks like an EGG it ballooned up for some reason.

·
Shackle me NOT!!!
1995 Honda Ballade
4,692 Posts
That has to be one of the better kits that I've seen in a while.....if the parts you're going to get are one and the same as what is shown........................

O

·
0 Posts
that kit looks ok, but no fuel management offered with it, so your going to have to find something to use .

·
sub-sponsor
93 civic
5,175 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
oscarmayer said:
that kit looks ok, but no fuel management offered with it, so your going to have to find something to use .
im gonna run a phearable.net ecu with neptune or uberdata and upgrade the fuel rail the fpr and maybe get some injectors later on in may im gonna get the full-race kit

·
Registered
9,921 Posts
I like the kit man, but I still would go with a greddy over it tho, I mean u get injectors and emanage for damn near the same price as that kit, 1800 bucks, but you still need a BOV AND intercooler setup as well, so in both cases you wil need to buy more things anyway.... but im gonna go greddy on this one.....

·
sub-sponsor
93 civic
5,175 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
i dont want to do the greddy cuz later on im going to run the full-race kit

·
sub-sponsor
93 civic
5,175 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
cuz i need some power now at the street races and i can sell that kit l8er