Honda D Series Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
3,459 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

because im about to pick this hoe up for 2bill and the manifold is new.

also are these type of manifold are a/c compatible?

·
racist-bigot-sexist-homophob
11,892 Posts
"Autoworkz"???

Damn sun is dat l1k da gangsta vurshun of go-autoworks???

Get dat hoe sun fo rishlalalalalalizzzleeee.

Reactions: FarmerD

·
Registered
92 Civic Hatch
1,757 Posts
"Autoworkz"???

Damn sun is dat l1k da gangsta vurshun of go-autoworks???

Get dat hoe sun fo rishlalalalalalizzzleeee.

PWNED

anyways, ask the guy for the reciept or proof of some sort.... I dont know if Go-aw stamps their mani's or anything. But it doesnt look like its too bad. If nothing else look at the welds and quality of workmanship, if it looks A+++, it very well could be. not sure what to tell you

·
Registered
3,459 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
PWNED

anyways, ask the guy for the reciept or proof of some sort.... I dont know if Go-aw stamps their mani's or anything. But it doesnt look like its too bad. If nothing else look at the welds and quality of workmanship, if it looks A+++, it very well could be. not sure what to tell you
thx dude,also wtf is up with all these slang talk??

i didn't type that autoworkz, it was a copy and paste thing.

·
Registered
14,661 Posts
lolz i know why now because of my sn and ava.
no, causeits funny that you posted like that.. even if you copied and pasted, you should have spell checked. you have been around long enought to know we flame when someone types/posts like that.

·
racist-bigot-sexist-homophob
11,892 Posts
I was joking with you dude....but I highly doubt you copied and pasted that. Just felt like talking a little shit that's all....Lord knows I wouldn't want this to turn into a smaller scale vurshun of H-T.

·
Registered
3,459 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
send some decent pics to greg and ask him, i bet he would remember :)
i just wait for him to come in hur!!!
I was joking with you dude....but I highly doubt you copied and pasted that. Just felt like talking a little shit that's all....Lord knows I wouldn't want this to turn into a smaller scale vurshun of H-T.
lol,yeah on h-t those peep are mean as fuck.

fuck h-t!!! d-series.org and houston-imports.com FTW

·
Registered
98 vw jetta 3
2,022 Posts
that looks an awful lot like an older design of gregs but to be certain ask him yourself and attach a link to this thread. he is on frequently but doesnt see every thread.

·
Registered
A spaceship
165 Posts
Looks like it could be one of ours (RC Autoworks) too. Get some better pics of the T3 flange.
One things for sure though. It's definitely a log manifold.

·
Registered
Acura TL-P
6,837 Posts
We will generally face the WG in the opposite direction off #3 (not saying one has never left like that in your pic). It is definitely a log manifold, I can agree w/ that.

email me the original purchasers name and a roundabout purchase date.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.