Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
See above...
13,322 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is there one made like this available for the '92-'95 model years? Thx!

BTW, this one is for an Evo.

·
Registered
See above...
13,322 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Yeah, I browed through the site and they have pods listed...but no pics! None of the descriptions say steering column pod or anything like that.

Any other brands out there?

·
Registered
14,661 Posts
sorry deleted my post. all i could find other then the a pillar pods is a "frog eye" pod design. which i think is only for the sol. but its made by NRG if you want to get one.

·
Registered
See above...
13,322 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ouch, $149.99! I'll pass. LOL

Maybe I'll just grab a single pod and mold it into the column cover myself!

·
Registered
See above...
13,322 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yeah, luckily I've got a garage and this car will only be in public roads or at the track with me driving it. I'd like to have the boost gauge right in front of me...

·
R2.....Zap Balls
94 Ex coupe
5,186 Posts
They don't make one that I know of. I think it's because of the cover being so small. I thought you got the pod that goes in place of the vents on the dash?

·
Registered
See above...
13,322 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
^I did, but I'd like to have an oil pressure and a wideband gauge in it. I'd like to have the boost gauge right in front of me...or should I switch to the WB being right in front? ARGH, I'm so confused! LOL

·
R2.....Zap Balls
94 Ex coupe
5,186 Posts
Just get a boost controller like mine and run 3 different things on the screen at one time :D.

·
Registered
See above...
13,322 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
^LOL, yeah...but I've got no hook-ups on the BIG discounts! Are any of the pillar pods actually pillar replacements, or do they just fit over the stock one?

·
R2.....Zap Balls
94 Ex coupe
5,186 Posts
^LOL, yeah...but I've got no hook-ups on the BIG discounts! Are any of the pillar pods actually pillar replacements, or do they just fit over the stock one?
All of them just go over the stock one and mount with some press in clips or screws.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts