Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 20 of 98 Posts

·
Live,love,laugh,be real
96' Accord Wagon
5,973 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This info is from Rick Dryer who is famous for the 2008 hoax...
Apparently on February 9th, the Myth associated with Bigfoot will be over as there will be irrefutable evidence... I guess we will see...

·
セックス大好&#
'93 240sex
505 Posts
Its one of those things that I wont fully beleive until I see for myself.

Like I believe its possible for it to exist, but im not sold on it.
Same with like ghosts and shit. Until I see some shit for myself I wont fully beleive.

But we'll see

·
Premium Member
95 civic coupe
1,358 Posts
I saw this at the news and it was all over on facebook, but if it is real I'm sure there has to be more out there. I mean my neighbor looks like one for Christ sake

·
Retired From Hondas
2,796 Posts
Whats the TV show "finding bigfoot" going to do now since it took them 3 seasons and they still havent found one.

Apparently, Since they didnt get cancelled, people actually fall for their bullshit.

Im going to start a show calling "Finding Leprechauns" and every episode Ill have a camera out in some woods looking for fake clues.

Lets see what happens on the 9th

·
Brokedick Millionaire
40,267 Posts
reality TV...remind of Geraldo and the empty vault/safe.

When the History channel no longer shows history, but reality TV...yeah go figure.

For the record I do believe there is something out there, Yeti.

·
Retired From Hondas
2,796 Posts
I never said they werent real..

Theres too much evidence and witnesses to disavow.

But I was ranting of the TV shows which never finds anything and its a show filled with fluff.
Just like Ghost Hunters this, paranormal that, bigfoot etc..

I remember Al Capones Vault where that dumbass Geraldo busted down a wall and found a coca cola bottle.

·
Live,love,laugh,be real
96' Accord Wagon
5,973 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
i love river monsters because Jeremy always catches the fish :D

·
Registered
4,006 Posts
X2 river monster is the shit...its 45 min of fluff leading up to him actually catching the monster fuckin fish

·
Premium Member
95 civic coupe
1,358 Posts
Or Ernie Johnson Jr. the Turtle Man!! Ye ye ye ye ye!!!

·
Registered
2,003 Posts
The history of hominid evolution is littered with examples of contact between branches of more and less derived hominids, and almost without exception the lesser derived group went extinct immediately after meeting the more derived group. To me that says if there is another species of living hominid on this planet, the only reason they are still alive is because they are REALLY good at avoiding us.

That being said, I wont be convinced either way without more compelling evidence, but wierder things have happened on this planet.

·
Well.......
2,488 Posts

·
Registered
My civic
2,340 Posts
Shifty eyes to the left EVERY time he mentioned it being "real". However what an ass hat for killing the ONLY one ever found. And that face shot looks like plastic.

EDIT: That guy is a tool. Sounds uneducated.

·
Live,love,laugh,be real
96' Accord Wagon
5,973 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
it bothers me how how re pettily says how he is the greatest Bigfoot hunter in the world...

seems more like genocide to me...

1 - 20 of 98 Posts