Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i got a oil feed kit from fast turbo and i plugged a 1/8 NPT into the turbo feed inlet with the ss hose and it fit fine...but when i tried to connect the other end of the hose with the other adapter piece they gave me it wasnt a 1/8 NPT which didnt fit into my oil firewall kit so now im curious if they gave me the wrong kit or the 1/8 NPT is the wrong fitting for the turbo and the bigger piece they gave me should fit...does anyone know cause everything is bolted up and is a B**** to switch the adapters around without having to disconnect basically the whole turbo...please if someone can give me a answer to this =(

·
Registered
277 Posts
The inlet on your greddy 15g is not a 1/8npt thread. You need a fitting that's 10mmx1.25 Here's a link where I got mine when I used to run the greddy turbo.
Brake Adapter Fittings Now, depending on the size of your oil feedline, you either get part#592035 for -3an or part#592045 for -4an.

And a pic of the fitting installed on a 15g

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ok yea i think i figured that it wasnt the size when it threaded my 1/8 NPT to -3AN adapter when i took it out to try out the other piece again they gave me...but then it was just to big to even try to thread it in!!...did they give me the wrong kit or am i supposed to just force it in?? it somewhat looks like yur piece...iono heres pics of the adapter they gave me on the left and the eatin up 1/8 NPT to -3AN to the right =(

1 - 4 of 4 Posts