• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 62 Posts

·
Registered
976 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guy look for some input and advice on which to do.

I have a 90 CRX hf/ with a SOHC ZC

and

I have a 91 Civic/Wagon with a DOHC ZC

I have a turbo off of a early 90's eclipse I just need help on deciding which car to turbo.

What you guys input on it?

·
Registered
1,467 Posts
the crx would be fun because its lite.

is the wagon rt4wd??? cuz that would be bad fucking ass

·
Registered
976 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The wagon is just fwd .
I have been asking friends about this for a few weeks and i just cant decide what to go with so i figured you guys would give me the input that i need

·
Registered
976 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
its an hf crx, why not make it an mpg monster?
Its a HF with a SOHC ZC with a SI trans Skunk2 pro series intake GSR t-body header and exhaust integra front suspension and brake setup so to reverse it and make it a mpg monster would take more time and money than i want to put in it .

·
Registered
5,854 Posts
Both will show similar numbers on a dyno with the same turbo, however the DOHC will drive with extra punch, especially since you can really dial in cam timing with the intake and exhaust seperated

·
Registered
167 Posts
Its a HF with a SOHC ZC with a SI trans Skunk2 pro series intake GSR t-body header and exhaust integra front suspension and brake setup so to reverse it and make it a mpg monster would take more time and money than i want to put in it .
oh, then DOHC + Turbo = awesome

·
Registered
1,881 Posts
Both. Done

·
Registered
976 Posts
Discussion Starter #16

·
Registered
1,467 Posts
i like wagons, but they are heavy. would be cooler with rt4wd. launches like beast! (if the rear end would hold it)

·
Registered
976 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
True I wish it was awd but the wagon I have was in good shape and I got it almost free I found awd but the guy kept telling me as soon as he gets the car on a trailer he will bring it to me after calling him every couple of days for over a month he sold it out from under me for $550 it made me sick as hell but I'm looking for one and a totaled s2k so I can build my s10 with the s2k swap but first I want to find a awd wagon just can find any good ones cheap enough around here

1 - 20 of 62 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.