Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
869 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There is a guy that want to race me so bad but I want because he drives a viper i just hate the it makes me feel when he talks down to me and crap sometimes I would just like to punch him in his mouth is there any way I could have a chance to outrun hin with built d16y8 with turbo and nitrous in progress

·
Registered
1,374 Posts
You win the n00b of the day award, lol. Anything is possible, but you ae gonna have to dump all kinds of money into a honda to out-run a viper....

·
Registered
91 civic dx sedan
351 Posts
get him on a road course

·
Worst Mechanic Ever!
EG
2,915 Posts

·
Registered
Honda
2,692 Posts
CFT's boosted gsr out ran an 05' Viper from a roll. Put at least 5-6 cars on it and it was still pulling it hard.

They used to have the video on their website but not anymore. They have the dyno pull of the integra.........501whp/375 ft. lbs i think it did.

tunedbycft.com

go there and check it out.

·
Registered
1993 Civic Ex Coupe
793 Posts
Get him on an Autocross corse. Hell eat you alive anywhere else. But that much power on a in an Autocross is a disadvantage.

·
Registered
22 Posts
There is a guy that want to race me so bad but I want because he drives a viper i just hate the it makes me feel when he talks down to me and crap sometimes I would just like to punch him in his mouth is there any way I could have a chance to outrun hin with built d16y8 with turbo and nitrous in progress

No chance outrunning him without some serious boost. Just punch him in the mouth. Problem solved.

·
yellow bar for me
viper blue 92 eg
3,572 Posts
boost the shit out of your y8. get some slicks. and race him to 100. dont go any faster. cause vipers can go 160 easily. i seriously doubt your civic will do 150 and still be controllable.

·
Registered
3,586 Posts
is there any way I could have a chance to outrun hin with built d16y8 with turbo and nitrous in progress
Only in your wildest wetdream, ever.

or with one very specialized car.

·
Registered
147 Posts
N/A vipers have about 450hp. If you boost the piss out of your car with a gsr motor, then you might be OK. Youl have to ditch the d though. And if its a boosted viper, forget about it.

·
yellow bar for me
viper blue 92 eg
3,572 Posts
N/A vipers have about 450hp. If you boost the piss out of your car with a gsr motor, then you might be OK. Youl have to ditch the d though. And if its a boosted viper, forget about it.
haha. the boosted 4 door on here runs 11s. definately beat a viper.

gsrs are gay anyways.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts