Honda D Series Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok so heres the deal. I just installed a exospeed stage 2 cam, blox intake mani, and adjustable cam gear on my d15b7. Now I have been looking into chipping/tuning options and have been coming up with nothing. Most of the sites that offer chipping services don't offer anything for automatics. The only thing I have found is the ebay spoon chip that claims it is for an auto but I don't really trust them.

So what are my options? Is there something I can use insted of chipping the ecu? I read a fuel pressure regulator can help but that is unclear as well. Please help me out.

·
Banned
3,566 Posts
I have an automatic 92-95 civic ex ecu that is chipped for the dohc vtec. Using the extra channel from the automatic for nitrous control

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Ummm. Ok thats good but thats a different issue. I don't want to change the engine that the ecu is runing I want to inprove the preformance of the ecu.

I think this is just going to have to wait until I do the transmission swap. Then I can send the ecu and get it chipped and changed from an auto to manual ecu all at once.

·
Banned
3,566 Posts
What i was saying was yes you can chip your ecu. My friend does them all the time. Hes what you would call a "brainiac" He works for Microsoft and in his spare time tunes Honda cars.

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
it is possible to physically socket the ECU, but there are no auto tranny honda ROM editors nor has the auto map been debugged (to my knowledge). so, you'll have no way to edit an automatic ROM (if you can even find one).
:werd:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts