Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
3,314 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does it seem like a lot of members out of no where asking about replica bisi headers?

·
\/Your Mom Was Here\/
Vibe GT
4,832 Posts
Everyone knows the shit quality of the Bisi unit... They probably have problems finding anything out about the replica because of all the different brands now and they haven't been out long in the replica world.

·
Premium Member
95 civic coupe
1,358 Posts
Trolls

·
Premium Member
95 civic coupe
1,358 Posts
I have learnt that if you want something that bad then just buy the shit and try it. Asking people sometimes just confuses the shit out of you. Lol

·
They call me Awesome!
4,447 Posts
Does it seem like a lot of members out of no where asking about replica bisi headers?
Probably better qty than the original.

·
Premium Member
95 civic coupe
1,358 Posts

·
They call me Awesome!
4,447 Posts
Does Admin have/run a DSO FB page?
There is an Admin in charge of the DSO page but they have nothing to do with the mods/admins here. We (DSO) have no affiliation with the FB page, hence why it's a cluster bomb...

·
Registered
3,314 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I thought they were spammers, it was odd so many people were asking about the same thing but from different stores. BTW there are two different versions of the header, one has smaller diameter piping.

·
BATSLOMAN GIVES NO FUCKS.
4,008 Posts
Does Admin have/run a DSO FB page?
edd and maybe bone, but don't quote me on that. they do what they can, but its facebook. people are too lazy, and if you read it, you can see that my head hurts

·
Brokedick Millionaire
40,252 Posts
There is an Admin in charge of the DSO page but they have nothing to do with the mods/admins here. We (DSO) have no affiliation with the FB page, hence why it's a cluster bomb...
Might wanna look into that. Two of the mods here are also mods on the FB page, but it is the usual FB style BS that Edd and me try to keep sane.

People really do get butt hurt when you delete a whole thread or give then a 5 day vacation.

Lets not talk about all the SPAM account requests....ARGH!

·
Brokedick Millionaire
40,252 Posts
edd and maybe bone, but don't quote me on that. they do what they can, but its facebook. people are too lazy, and if you read it, you can see that my head hurts
It is like the halfway house of the lazy asses....

The DSO facebook page needs to get SHUT DOWN. Its not DSO, at all. Its a joke. DSO is an internet forum. Not a page on facebook. Fail.
If it wasn't for the FB page....they would be flocking to here...with the same stupid lazy questions.

·
Classic Man
Civic
16,355 Posts
Website traffic has been cut in half since the facebook page.

Used to be 8-10 new pages every day. Now its about 3-5.

SHUT IT DOWN. Admin needs to threaten someone.

·
BATSLOMAN GIVES NO FUCKS.
4,008 Posts
Id honestly rather them ask the dumb shit there and get flamed into coming here to search, than for them to come here and make more bullshit threads and avoid the search all together

1 - 20 of 26 Posts