Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
130 Posts
yes i do think so, i've an order there at this moment and i'm waiting for it, and i'm not worried.

the only thing that can and should be questionable is the delivery time for the d16 rods, dont know if something else. I think that its time for a distributor as FJ starting to make some stock for this kind of items.

·
ministry of mayhem!
5,673 Posts
reliable is fj's last name. buy with confidence.

·
Registered
2,523 Posts
I have done business in the pass a few times and it has always been super, he has always have some awsome deals for us here in D-series.org. We have to actually thank him for the vitara pistons, I probably said that most of the set ups running have use his product. Excellent comunication, outstanding business aproach he even left the island "Puerto Rico" to move to Texas be able to suppurt his business even better for all of us, that says a lot.

·
Registered
201 Posts
My experience has been great. Got my rods in a timely manner and was very helpful...

Recently though, it seems like he has been out of touch. I'd contact him via email before your purchase to be certain everything is in stock and such. I know the ACLs were on national backorder with no eta.

·
Registered
6,676 Posts
He states on his site some special order things are only available when enough orders accumulate. That is upfront so no one should complain if they post an order knowing that condition.

I never dealt with him, but in my time here I have seen plenty of positive comments from those that have.

There where posts about head gasket issues and some about an alternative gasket being made available at extra cost. I don't know where that ended.

I would send him my money if I was in the market for his stuff.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts