351 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
has anyone done this ? any tips on getting the placement just right

·
Resident Gunsmith & Duracoater
Ranger - work truck
5,467 Posts
measure twice cut once....

ej1 freak did a write up on this with pics.....

how about the seach button, before hitting the post topic buttn....

·
Registered
91 civic dx sedan
351 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
thanks my honda did search didnt find anythig so ithought i d ask a question not everything can be found with the search button

·
Registered
376 Posts
I wish people would just answer questions, regardless if they have been posted before. Just find the link and post it. be helpful. Instead of always saying why don't you hit the search button. The boards the last time I checked where here to help people. And I agree I have used the search and got nothing but posts unrelated.

·
Administrator
93 cx hatch
16,376 Posts
I wish people would just answer questions, regardless if they have been posted before. Just find the link and post it. be helpful. Instead of always saying why don't you hit the search button. The boards the last time I checked where here to help people. And I agree I have used the search and got nothing but posts unrelated.
everything ive ever needed to find via the search button always turns up..... when the info has been posted countless times.... do your homework

·
Registered
376 Posts
just like said before, not always is there something related to your exact problem. and then you ask. and you mention one word like idle. The first thing to come out of a persons mouth. That has been on the board for a while is the generic. Why don't you hit the search button. newbie. Honda message boards are know for people being rude. To people starting out. I maybe new to Civics but not new to cars. this is the first import that I have owned. you have a good day now. well never come to a agreement on this. By the way I like your car. Same as mine.

·
Ranger - work truck
5,467 Posts
measure twice cut once....

ej1 freak did a write up on this with pics.....

how about the seach button, before hitting the post topic buttn....
just like said before, not always is there something related to your exact problem. and then you ask. and you mention one word like idle. The first thing to come out of a persons mouth. That has been on the board for a while is the generic. Why don't you hit the search button. newbie. Honda message boards are know for people being rude. To people starting out. I maybe new to Civics but not new to cars. this is the first import that I have owned. you have a good day now. well never come to a agreement on this. By the way I like your car. Same as mine.
i gave him the fucking answer all he had to do was type in her name and search for sidemarkers..... anything i have ever needed i searched and found it isnt that god damn hard you just have to know what you are looking for......ie opening your eyes and not your ass....!

·
Registered
376 Posts
and my point keeps getting proven about honda message boards. Nothing was said about you. you were helpful. I should have said that in there. but I was just backing the person up on the search feature

thanks my honda did search didnt find anythig so ithought i d ask a question not everything can be found with the search button

·
Registered
1988 Civic DX
500 Posts
no, jsut about nethign can be found... ive had soooooooooooo many ppl say they have search and found nothign on obd0-obd1 mpfi swaps... and search for 2 seconds and so much comes up... you just need to take a lil time and not type in just "sidemarkers" and give up when u look at the first couple links and its not what u r looking for

·
Ranger - work truck
5,467 Posts
no, jsut about nethign can be found... ive had soooooooooooo many ppl say they have search and found nothign on obd0-obd1 mpfi swaps... and search for 2 seconds and so much comes up... you just need to take a lil time and not type in just "sidemarkers" and give up when u look at the first couple links and its not what u r looking for
thanks ..... proved my point again

1 - 15 of 15 Posts