Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
EG Hatch and FZS1000
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone thanks for allowing me to joing D-Series.org! I've had my 95 CX Hatch for about 4 years now. I swapped a D16Z6 in it the first month I owned it as the D15B8 was gutless and smoked like a chimney lol. My hatch and I have had our ups and downs but 80% of my troubles have been my own fault. Recently I decided to go through my wiring harness and I ended up plugging my IACV plug into my IAT and vise versus. OMG life has been hell since! After a month of being down I just got her going again today..... she still has a little bit of a miss but I trust her I think. I fried 4 ECUs due to my mishap. My IAT sensor melted in the intake manifold! I believe it fried my IACV as well. After it is warmed up, It misses and stutters a bit on light acceleration. If I unplug there is no change. But when I plug back in it kicks back on and misses more. Anyhow, after pulling intake, cleaning it, replacing the IAT and ecu, I decided to go through the wiring harness and do a full tuck! I will take some pics and upload in morning! I wanted to keep spot for A/C and I had to keep my heater core as this will almost always be my daily driver, especially in the winter. Still have to relocate battery. Anyways, that's all I got for tonight! I'll be around :)

·
Registered
Love the Civic
1,817 Posts
Welcome, post pics as soon as you can.

Full wire tucks look dope, until you have to trouble shoot, leave your self some room for error.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts