Honda D Series Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am in the middle of putting my interior back together from nothing and I was wondering what does everyone elses look like? I dang sure am not going to make this thing stock looking. I have a 96 Hatch, and was thinking 2 buckets in the back for the kids just not sure what to do about the empty space in back after that.

·
Registered
334 Posts
I don't know about the two bucket idea, sounds a bit Rice imo.

What do you mean by what do others look like?
you can try many other car seats, for the rears like itr, integra seats and ect which look nice

·
Registered
334 Posts
Alright... Then.....

Old pictures of mine, its all white now, and clean, and soon to have the black side panels put back in..

·
Registered
2,638 Posts
heres mine
mine looked like yours did for a while. except mines a 4dr. was trying to find where the trunk was leaking.

Ether Eg where did you get that lower strut bar from, i like it. dunno if it would fit a 4dr tho

·
Registered
334 Posts
Gear head i pulled this out of my 4dr, it used to be on

its bomz Ebay 88-00 universal it said on the package

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
LOL !!! I was thinking doing 2 matching buckets for the back seats cut down to fit. I figured it would look nicer than 4 APC racing buckets. I kinda want to keep the open look to the back just really cover up the sides and deaden the road noise. Plus I have to have the extra seats for my kids.

·
Registered
334 Posts
If you want the back to be open, and quiet, (normally don't mix)

i have the solution, Auto zone they have a sound deadening spray paint, (black)
sometimes a rubberized undercoat works well too. spray the inside, acts as a protection and you can paint over it or leave it black

this is what i would do then just add a rear seat or 2 buckets if you wish

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.