Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
Honda
2,692 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
does any one know of where i can get the bulbs with the little blue covr on them that comes stock in the climate control unit? i replaced mine with regular bulbs from oreileys and they are yellow instead of that "clear" look that the instrument cluster has.

if possible, i would like it to be even more "clear" or white looking, but i guess i just need to know where to pick up bulbs with that blue cover on them.

would a honda dealer have them?

thanks

·
Registered
1,354 Posts
check out www.autolumination.com and see if they have any pure white ones... that would be your best bet and probably cheapest as well... you could also go for that mad jdm look with amber/red ones! or even use leds

·
Registered
Honda
2,692 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
check out www.autolumination.com and see if they have any pure white ones... that would be your best bet and probably cheapest as well... you could also go for that mad jdm look with amber/red ones! or even use leds
i thought about the jdm amber look, but im not sure how it would look with all of the autometer guages and turbo timer display in the car with it.

thanks for the link

·
Registered
3,431 Posts
i thought about the jdm amber look, but im not sure how it would look with all of the autometer guages and turbo timer display in the car with it.

thanks for the link
Same here...i would change my gauges to red or amber but all my autometer gauges are white...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts