Honda D Series Forum banner
121 - 133 of 133 Posts

· Registered
5,366 Posts
how much shipped on the tranny to 03235?

any idea on mileage?

· Registered
1,585 Posts
Discussion Starter · #125 ·
I'm not sure on shipping, it would probably be freight shipping because it's not somethign you can just take to UPS.
You would probably have to arrange for them to come and pick it up, because I don't even have a way of getting it to their office... my trunk is not user friendly :p

It has 112K miles on it.
The gauge cluster I'm selling shows the exact miles, because the speedometer is from the same vehicle.
It was rebuilt by AAMCO at roughtly 56K miles.

· Registered
306 Posts
Yeah, I still have it. It's either red or orange, I don't remmeber, but I can check.
well if you wouldn't might checkin that for me. and maybe sending a pic of the back hook up so i can see what adapter i need. then shipping to 16601. prob take it this week or next week.

OFF TOPIC: and sohc sol how the hell do ya sell so many hondas? it would prob take months for one to sell around here =\

· Registered
1,585 Posts
Discussion Starter · #133 ·
Sorry I haven't been updating this, something came up, and I've been very... preocupied ...for the last few weeks.

Anywhooo...

pictures and other stuff PM about the DUAL stereo,

BOA kit is the remote door lock/start kit that sells for $80 at most electronic stores.
it does not come with any actuators, just the "brain" box, wire harness, and a remote.
BOA (DEI) always sells their actuators separately for $25 each. If I had the actuators, I'd be puting it in my current DD, but since I don't, and I need money, I'm selling it.

And as for the SI sets, they were just the seat upholstry, and they were sold locally, sorry.

I've been getting rid of a lot of my stuff, giving some away, like the trans, engine heads and what not, throwing other stuff out, like most of A/C stuff and other cheap stuff that takes up a lot of room.

I've consolidated most of my stuff in the link below...

http://www.d-series.org/forums/showthread.php?t=88859

121 - 133 of 133 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.