Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
9,921 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just a random question for you guys.... I currently am running 2.25 cold/ 2 inch hot side intercooler piping.... i ordered the 2.5 inch all around kit from Greg and i was wondering how much would this affect my tune? I am getting it re-tuned next fri, but I am just curious if by installing this after, would it throw my tune off at all? Or should I just install it asap just to be safe? Thanks!

·
Registered
5,015 Posts
will be just fine

might change spool time a bit but nothing crazy at all

·
Registered
9,921 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
will be just fine

might change spool time a bit but nothing crazy at all
cool I need a 45 degree coupler for the piping, but I just hope I can get one before next thurs.... yikes... Im gonna do my best to get them in b4 the tune... anyone else?

·
Registered
9,921 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I also heard that you should try to match the diameter of the piping to the diamater of your tb, so I have a 60mm b16 tb, and the piping is 2.5 inches, the tb is about 2.36 inches, so that should work out great....

·
Registered
1,124 Posts
I also heard that you should try to match the diameter of the piping to the diamater of your tb, so I have a 60mm b16 tb, and the piping is 2.5 inches, the tb is about 2.36 inches, so that should work out great....
Sounds like you got the right idea bro. Just got my kit in from go auto looks mighty nice. Can't wait to replace the shitty piping I got.

As for the tune yes it will change some aspects of the tune but not enough to risk your setup.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts