Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need to run a moderately large intercooler ( quite a bit bigger then my current ) and my intercooler fitment is terrible. I had to hack my bumper to death.

Just want suggestions on places to go for proper fitment.

And I have to use the piping that goes through the fender well not in front of the tranny because I am using both torque mounts.

·
Registered
852 Posts
I used an ebay kit from an EG. I have a EK, but it fit alright. Driver side piping hangs a little low but for $50 including BOV I can't complain :)

·
Registered
120 Posts
U could add another pipe like a 45 degree Ben like 15 inches long and weld it up plowman. Then cut the excess off .... But I'd hav to see it for my self

·
Registered
371 Posts
U could add another pipe like a 45 degree Ben like 15 inches long and weld it up plowman. Then cut the excess off .... But I'd hav to see it for my self
I'm happy with my setup, each side is 2 pieces and my intercooler is mouted solidso I need some give with te piping, when's ur ride gonna be done

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Definitely no room for a backdoor.

My main concern is the piping not not having to hack the front bumper to death. And possibly being able to retain foglights.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I have seen quite a few civics with working foglights and functioning intercoolers.

I am redoing some of my setup before I put it back on the road.

bumper as in the cover , sorry i didn't specify.

More the likely will be go-autoworks IC piping though with a go autoworks type M intercooler. Because the end tanks connect at the bottom rather then the middle of the intercooler.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts