Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
861 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i'm ready to get my pipeing set up in my del sol, i bought a ebay intercooler kit years ago and it never did fit my EK, and it doesn't look like no where near a honda kit, so i need to know where i can get a good intercooler pipeing kit, or should i hit up a local exhaust shop and have them do a exhaust pipeing kit, i'm looking for a cheap kit btw, i got about 100 bucks left for free spending, so hopefully you can give me some answers! :ninja:

·
Registered
861 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thank you guys for the offer, it will be my first option if i don't deside on anything for the next 2 weeks, when i get paid again.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Cant you get some couplings and cut and fit your existing kit?

Got a pic of what you currently have? No need spending extra money if you can get what you have to work.. Most of those cheap kits require some time in fitting and cutting and maybe a couple of other pieces here and there.

Get some wire hangers and start figuring out a routing that will work for you, then measure twice and cut once :)

·
Registered
115 Posts
I've been running an ebay kit for ~5 years. I've had a few issues though...

Pipes fit on my 96 coupe, but when I got my 2k coupe, the bumper fitment was off, so I had to modify the pipes. It cost me $40 bucks to get them cut/rewelded. If you can do the go-autoworks piping, that'd be ideal, but if you're broke like me, might just be worth it to get those pipes modified.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts