Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
what kinda parts can i use to make more horsepower? i read somewhere a 95 accord down pipe be better air flow? i got this 02 civic fuel pump,is it possible to use it in a 95 civic? hellp me out guys i know u guys knows some things for more power or parts i can use or if i was in a situation where i had get home n will use wat ever part i can..?:uh::uh::surrender::surrender::surrender::surrender::surrender:

·
Registered
same
1,881 Posts
Fast, cheap, reliable. Choose 2 as you cannot have all three realistically. Z6 is a great platform to start with. Going the mix and match OEM route will only take you so far. If you want serious power you will need a turbo as a 4,000 dollar na motor will only average 140-160 HP at the wheels and be a bitch to to daily drive.

·
my name says Guest, but Im really a MEMBER
10,488 Posts
Fast, cheap, reliable. Choose 2 as you cannot have all three realistically. Z6 is a great platform to start with. Going the mix and match OEM route will only take you so far. If you want serious power you will need a turbo as a 4,000 dollar na motor will only average 140-160 HP at the wheels and be a bitch to to daily drive.
you mean choose 1.

·
Brokedick Millionaire
40,252 Posts
150 whp, NA daily driveable on 93 pump, all OEM parts assemble AT Honda.

you mean choose 1.
I choose all three, see old D15Beast7. +33 whp with simple bolt-on parts.

:swallow:

·
Registered
1997 Civic Ex Turbo
1,826 Posts
you mean choose 1.
Choose two. If you want your car to be fast and reliable, you're going to be spending a lot of money. $10,000 isn't a lot of money.

If you want your car to be fast, but don't have a lot of money, it's not going to be reliable.

If you want your car to be reliable, and you don't have a lot of money, it won't be fast.

Choose two.

150 whp, NA daily driveable on 93 pump, all OEM parts assemble AT Honda.

I choose all three, see old D15Beast7. +33 whp with simple bolt-on parts.

:swallow:
How fast was it? 211whp wasn't fast enough for me

1 - 7 of 7 Posts