Honda D Series Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
92 cx
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
which spindles are which? I am going to put the front integra brakes on my 92 civic. I have two integra spindles that are different lengths. one is 17 1/4 inches and the other is 17 1/2. I did a search but did not find what i was looking for. I need the ones from a dc integra but are they the long or short ones?

·
Registered
229 Posts
How are you measuring to get 17+ inches?

·
Registered
92 cx
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
from the bottom of the spindle where the lower ball joint attatch to the top of the spindle where the upper ball joint attaches. tomarrow I can jack up the car and see what the stock ones are. just kinda hard to do it in the dark on a gravel/mud driveway during the week. I was wanting to go to the wrecking yard tomarrow on my day off and get what I need. and i guess I need to say height not length, I don't know what i was typing.

·
Ferio inspired
90' Civic sedan
2,444 Posts
the DC knuckles i put on my EF measured out to 17 1/2. don't worry so much about length vs where the knuckles puts the ball joints.
on the DC it had less of a curve throwing a lot more camber than i thought. the EJ knuckles should still be close enough to use though.:beer:

·
Registered
92 cx
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
thnaks. my civic stock ones are 17 1/2. I went to the wrecking yard but only found one integra and the spindles were gone. I will look at the curve of them.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts