Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone one know if I can install my integra map light on my civic 97 ex with sun roo? f or won't there be any room? Thanks

·
BATSLOMAN GIVES NO FUCKS.
4,477 Posts
I like the non sunroof ones, I currently have one in my ej1, but really need to find a headliner so I can get rid of the zip ties. would love to have one of these

but Id probably sooner find a leprechaun riding a unicorn

·
Two men shy of a group
99 civic sedan ex
1,312 Posts
I didn't know there was a difference in sunroof vs no sunroof map lights, anyways there are provisions on the roof to mount a map light you just need to cut the headliner and probably run a wire. Slo that map light is dope wish I had one or something like it to mount tweeters up top

·
4,477 Posts
yeah, the non sunroof is just the light that you see in my image. and he found a diy so itll show him how to tap into it and all that good stuff

·
Registered
my Skateboard
1,945 Posts
I like the non sunroof ones, I currently have one in my ej1, but really need to find a headliner so I can get rid of the zip ties. would love to have one of these

but Id probably sooner find a leprechaun riding a unicorn
recently sold on ebay for little over $400

·
4,477 Posts
yeah, cant justify 2 lights (already have) and 2 more tweeters lol for 400$. I have some tweeters in the mail, if they don't fit what I want them to, then they can be stuck up there too lol

·
4,477 Posts
my thin one came out of a non sunroof integra.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts