Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
im looking for a new intake manifold with a larger plenum and straight runners , problem is no one here has one to fit a dohc zc will one made for an si crx fit?

·
Registered
136 Posts
Trench_Rat said:
im looking for a new intake manifold with a larger plenum and straight runners , problem is no one here has one to fit a dohc zc will one made for an si crx fit?
Nope, won't fit. There are a couple of companies out there that make intake manifolds for the ZC, but I don't have any experience with them.

Chris

·
Registered
371 Posts
All lot of people use the D16A1 manifold. Large plenium and long runners. Cheap for a good oem part that bump hp a bit. If you decide on one, let me know I have a spare. Also post up if you go aftermarket, I'd like to hear results.

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i think jg and air make them but i wasnt wanting something that pricey. So one from a d16a1 will fit my dohc? which cars did these come in originally since most sellers list the cars it will fit and not the engine? i want short runners with a large plenum so the oem manifold wont suit

·
Registered
429 Posts
the d16 manifolds will not fit!!! The only way your going to find what your looking for is to have jg engine modify one for you!!! JG may be a little pricey but you get what you pay for.....

K

·
0 Posts
d16a1 intake manifolds will fit and work awsome...

get the one from a 88-89 integra (any model) the motor has a blacktop

They bolt right up

nice big long runners and a big penulum(spelling?)

it even uses the same exact throttlebody as the 88-91 crx/civic si

·
Registered
429 Posts
KP9 said:
d16a1 intake manifolds will fit and work awsome...

get the one from a 88-89 integra (any model) the motor has a blacktop

They bolt right up

nice big long runners and a big penulum(spelling?)

it even uses the same exact throttlebody as the 88-91 crx/civic si
I guess I should have been more specific.... Yah the a1 will fit but the a6 won't

1 - 14 of 14 Posts