Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
789 Posts
Intake pipe for his turbo. It might but you could also buy a u-bend and cut and modify that to make it work and take it somewhere and have it welded.

·
Two men shy of a group
1,312 Posts

·
Registered
2,683 Posts
looks like it might. I would go with 2 90 degree mandrel bends and cut them to fit...

why do you want to change it? im guessing you want it away from the heat? I was considering cutting a hole directly across from the turbo intake and make a fender draw setup . but than I found this real low pro filter...

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Well what I'm doing is getting a 3 inch 90 degree elbow coupler and and 3 inch 90 degree pipe and pointing the coupler up and then the bend will go right to where that stuff I'm removing is

·
Registered
1,225 Posts
For that price I'd go with two 90* silicone bends instead. If they don't quite fit, they'll be able to bend a bit. You can also get them tighter than metal bends. If you can still fit a filter on that turbo (looks like it), you really don't need to move it. I've seen smaller filters on GT35R's and they weren't a restriction. That placement also isn't a water issue unless you're dumb enough to try to ford 12" worth of water. If you get any deeper, your ass end will start to float away instead.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts