Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
wanna know if u guys have any tips loosening the top bot on the fuel filter to intall a fuel pressure gauge dont want to install the regulator until i have an accurate fuel pressure number dam bolt is on there hard.... oh and if anyone has a regulator what pressure u have it at...

thanks in advance

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ok got it off mounted the gauge dont really know if its leaking smells like fuel around it but could be the one that leaked when i was taking off the stock bolt any tips on how to know if its leaking and how to make it stop if it is... thanks for the knowledge.... the gauge reads bout 34 psi .. oh and the engine makes like a whoooo sound when i put the key in on then gets a little louder when its on idle this the fuel pump or somethin??? didnt notice it before must be i wasnt paying attention....

thanks for ur reply helped me out

·
not a wanksta
1,202 Posts
yeah those banjo bolts are always on tight. tap it on the edge lighly a few times and squeeze the two wrenches together to get it loose. dont get frustrated...

·
dont fuck with me, I know some gang members
643 Posts
I use the closed end of a boxend wrench on the larger bolt and a socket/small breaker bar for the smaller bolt. All the while keeping it all covered with a shop towel.

You did put a new crush washer on, right?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts