Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,272 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok got it all hooked up and tried it out with the 55 shot on the stock plugs. They r toast now but I got some zex plugs im gonna put in tomorrow.

Heres the problem.. I had a vaccum guage hooked up b4 i put the nitrous on and it read fine but now it idles at 30 instead of 20 and wot reads at 10 instead of 0. Could this be because of the plugs??? I also tightended my throttle cable and it idles just below 2000 rpm ... maybe this have something to do with it also??? I just hope the nitrous didnt do it.

Problem two: In the instructions the kit says you have to put a jet in the fuel regulator line. I bought the kit used and there was a jet jammed in it and cant get it out... my question is.. do you NEED to change that jet?? or can ya just change the nitrous silinoid? BTW this is a dry kit. I wouldnt mind bumping it up to the 65 shot for the drags but I dont wanna run too lean. I also have a Air Fuel gage and with the 55 shot the car runs just as it did without the nitrous.

Anyways thanks in advance. :beer:

R

·
0 Posts
You are sopose to see what fuel jet is in there, but ur running a 55 shot ur ok with the jet thats in there cuase more then likley its for a 55 no2 shot or 65 and in ur case even if u ran a 65 shot fuel jet while running a 55 shot its just gonna give u more fuel, dont be scared of the 65 shot, i ran a 65 shot on my y8 for like 6 months a long time ago, it can take it,

1 - 2 of 2 Posts