Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,867 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so its finals week...i had my last test final last night, it was online...sucky part is that my internet was down for hella long...by the time i got it up and running well enough to take my final it was already midnight, not too bad...but by the time i got around to taking my final, it was like 1...then it took me 2 hours to finish it...and then i had to work on stuff for this big ass presentation i have to do tonite...its 734 am here, and i havent slept yet...sucks hairy transvestite elephant balls

·
Premium Member
93 cx hatch
16,376 Posts
its 1035 am here.. i woke up at 5.. pm yesterday....
havent been to sleep yet and im HOPING to not fall asleep til tonight so i can get back to normal and not vampire hours

·
DROP IT LIKE IT'S HOT
2003 Civic Si
3,003 Posts
its 1035 am here.. i woke up at 5.. pm yesterday....
havent been to sleep yet and im HOPING to not fall asleep til tonight so i can get back to normal and not vampire hours
whats wrong with vampire hours? I sleep during the day 99 percent of the time. But wait i work nights. LOL No wonder

·
Registered
2,867 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
same here, i got to work at 645

·
Registered
2,867 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I use the term "work" loosely though.
for me, work = sittin behind a computer all day with little to no supervision aka internet time using tax payers money...life of a state employed programmer...lol

·
Worst Mechanic Ever!
EG
2,915 Posts
for me, work = sittin behind a computer all day with little to no supervision aka internet time using tax payers money...life of a state employed programmer...lol
the only time I visit d-series is at work. I never use my computer at home... lol

·
Registered
2,867 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
oh man, i was so tired i thought i put this p&bs, someone move this please!!!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts