Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
Acura TL-P
6,837 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Note: There has been a minor price increase as of 10/24/07.

Innovative Mounts replacement front crossmembers for the 88-91 Civic/CRX only $265 shipped (retail is $269 + shipping)
We've still got the competition beat on customer service and pricing :TU:

(Add the Innovative poly bushings for only $45 more)

This price is only good for D-Series.Org Members

·
Banned
3,566 Posts
Nice looking setup there.

·
Registered
Acura TL-P
6,837 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Bump for a good price, I personally have one that I bought from another member on here and like it. I hardly get wheel hop.
Hate I missed your sell, but glad you like the product. It killed the hop on mine as well...hopefully the new DR's will take care of the wheel spin.

Did you add the front torque mount as well?

·
Registered
2,992 Posts
Hate I missed your sell, but glad you like the product. It killed the hop on mine as well...hopefully the new DR's will take care of the wheel spin.

Did you add the front torque mount as well?
Well I had bought it back in december and didn't know all the sponsors but I will probably going to need one of those sick manifolds you got on your site:). Yes I did had the stock front motor mount (has es insert as well as the back one) with bolted down with a piece of chain on each side (ghetto yes I know but it works) and damn the motor feels so solid.

·
Registered
Acura TL-P
6,837 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Well I had bought it back in december and didn't know all the sponsors but I will probably going to need one of those sick manifolds you got on your site:). Yes I did had the stock front motor mount (has es insert as well as the back one) with bolted down with a piece of chain on each side (ghetto yes I know but it works) and damn the motor feels so solid.
Let me know when your ready for that mani :TU:
Before Innovative released the front torque mount, I made my own using steel straps and the front motor mount insert too:) It worked well, but when they got theires to me the difference was surprisingly night and day...absolutely no play at all.

·
Registered
97 GSX-R 750
1,548 Posts
How long will this sale be on for? Or is this just the normal D-series price;)

1 - 20 of 47 Posts