Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
496 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im looking to buy new motor mounts for the offseasonfor my Crx Si. Just for my stock d16a6, as the stock mounts have been well used and abused and the trans mount even broke at one time and had to be welded. So basically in the markey for OEM style mounts, just upgraded

Im hoping to get an innovate set of billet mounts, but while searching there site, there kits only include the puck portion of the mount and require you to have all the brackets off the motor. Do they not produce a kit that doesnt require you to have your own brackets?

I am fine using the drive side mount bracket obviously, but the trans motor mount that holds the motor to the frame rail, the bracket that bolts to my transmission is toast and I was hoping to get that billet aswell..

Anyone know of a kit that includes it all as if you dont have anything? or can buy them individually? I emailed Innovate but no response yet

·
Registered
496 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
:no: No its not, it is missing the bracket that bolts to the transmission. For the passenger frame rail mount.

I have a bare transmission, so I need everything.

I need it out of billet! Dont want to scour the junkyards

1 - 5 of 5 Posts