Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have a d16z6 in a 1990 Civic Hatch DX. I bought the car with the swap and the injectors dont squirt out fuel. Come to find out two of the wires going to the harness for the injectors arnt connected. THe car has a reisitor box. how do i go about fixing this problem. This is my first build and my first honda:) thanks for the help

·
Registered
08 H-D Ultra Classic
994 Posts
Pm black_hand he might be able to help

Sent from my Desire HD using AutoGuide.Com Free App

·
Registered
95 Honda Civic DX
250 Posts
Were are they not connected at? The ecu, the resistor box, or the injector it's self?

Sent from my MB860 using AutoGuide.Com Free App

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
the wires from the clips arent connected to anything. the wires rm the reisitor box are all connected i habe 4 black ones and two red ones. is this write.

·
Registered
95 Honda Civic DX
250 Posts
Is it using a obd0 ecu or obd1. See if you can get the code off the side of your ecu. Plus do you know if the injectors were from the car the motor game in stock or another one?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
The ecu is obd1 I no that for a fact because it's my friends that's chips and tuned that he is letting me use. And I'm not sure where the injectors came from but I do have a set of stock d series injectors that my friend let me use.

·
Registered
95 Honda Civic DX
250 Posts
Here is the ecu pinout for the injectors. Injector 1= a1, inj 4= a2, inj 2= a3 and inj 3= a5. I'll post a picture when I get home if you need me to.

Sent from my MB860 using AutoGuide.Com Free App

·
OMG TOTALLY COOL TITLE!!!!
88 y49 crx
3,894 Posts
For it have a mpfi swap already done? Is it obd1 converted to work woth obd1 ecu?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Today i got the stock harness for the motor. We found out that the guy tried to wire the motor using all of the stock parts including the harness. He just added some wires for the injectors and they obviouly dont work. Is there an easy way to convert to obd1? Would that solve my problem? It is converted to work with an OBD1 ECU well atleast the ecu connects properly.

·
Registered
95 Honda Civic DX
250 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I have the Chilltons book but i dont see any pin outs or wire diagrams. So for the overserion all i need is the OBD0 harness and the OBD1 harness and just match wires?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts