Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys I've just installed a Greddy Turbo kit on my d16 and thats without a FMIC... I just wanted to know can i get a safe tune on OEM Injectors just so i can drive it round for the mean time? I'm not after any power at the moment I just need it to get to work...

·
FYB or FIU tune, pick 1
560 Posts
chipped P28 with a street tune, youll need a wideband which is money, if your after super cheap DSM's are under$60, i got plug and play high impedance 440's for $100 on ebay brand new. Even if your tuned on stock injectors if you go into boost they will max out and your shit will blow no doubt.

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
chipped P28 with a street tune, youll need a wideband which is money, if your after super cheap DSM's are under$60, i got plug and play high impedance 440's for $100 on ebay brand new. Even if your tuned on stock injectors if you go into boost they will max out and your shit will blow no doubt.
Thanks bro just the answer i needed as for bigger injectors my good mates already hooking me up but thanks for the offer much appreciated.

·
FYB or FIU tune, pick 1
560 Posts
lol i wasnt trying to sell you anything just giving you a price guess on how much they cost, but cheapest tuning is gona be a chipped P28 on crome if your OBD1 and a street tune. Just make sure who tunes it know what there doing for sure.

·
FYB or FIU tune, pick 1
560 Posts
ehh depend what the temps are where you live and if youll be running higher boost, a front mount will help decrease IAT for sure tho, I planned my first build around a small ford probe turbo with a side mount intercooler and i live in florida on a low boost 8psi setup.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts