Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
if u go to tunertoys.com and check out their Precision turbo injectors they have a note saying that d series have problem with the fitting any1 know what and how difficult the problem??

should i go with injector clinic and their seal kit ??? is any1 know if their seal kit works perfect no modding???

·
Classic Man
16,355 Posts
i believe its the electrical connectors. they have a little tang in the female connector on the injector. just cut it out with a blade. i just read about this the other day, but there might be some other issue i dont know about

·
Registered
938 Posts
is this possibly what you mean I remember readin this on phearable.net when looking for my 880cc injectors...from the site: "Precision injectors do not properly fit in JRSC intake manifold or 92 & older factory sohc intake manifolds & some first gen b16 intake manifolds as the injector tip is too large to clear the injector inlet"

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
more like :
At this time we have had customers with the D-Series engine's experiancing issues with these injectors fitting into their manifold. We recommend if you have this type of engine that you purchase these only if you have a 1996 or newer Honda, or if you still wish to purchase these it will require modifications to your manifold. We are offering RC injectors at this time due to this issue. These are higher in price, if you are interested please contact us by email.

from tunertoys

so did you buy them EKboosted???? did they fit fine?

·
Registered
938 Posts
Yea I'm running precisions fine. I just ordered new obd1 injector clips cause im obd2. I learned alot with this install. I wired in a resistor box and was good to go. I havent done a ton of reseach on this but Ive learned alot about this subject from my particular build. Not sure about the older style sohc manifolds. Any input on this guys?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts