Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Somebody cut the injector pigtails off my car so I was wondering doesn’t the yellow and black wires matter what injector they go on? They cut them far down we’re I i cant tell witch ones went we’re or if they do doesn’t somebody have a pinout from the plug on the drivers side to what wires go to what injector?

·
Registered
976 Posts

·
Registered
201 Posts
Yellow/black are the common power feed to all the injectors. This will be +12V with KOEO. For each injector, it doesn't matter which pin the yellow/black wire goes to. Injectors are solenoids, so the main thing is that they are provided power and ground.

Pick a terminal to put the yellow/black wire to, then bring all 4 ECU injector control (ground) wires up to each injector, one per injector. These will be unique colors and specific to a given injector. There are schematics/ECU pinouts on this forum in random places that list which color injector control wire goes where. You can also buy an AllDataDIY subscription for your car that gives you ALL schematics for your vehicle.

Once all of your injectors have a power (injector INDEPENDENT) and ECU ground control wire (injector DEPENDENT), start that engine!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts