Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
im getting ready to finaly put my turbo in i decided to go with crome or uberdata, my question is im going to buy the tunertoys injectors and there are the low impedance and the high. Now normally im suposed to use the high impedance ( unless i use resistors)but since im converting over to a obd1(p28) with a conversion harness do i still have to use the high impedance? Or can i use the low impedance without the resistors since im now obd1.

thanks in advance for any help

T

·
0 Posts
P28 OBD1 is NOT LOW IMP, it uses high imp injectors...

You MUST use high impedance or you burn you injector driver in the ecu and ruin your ecu.

·
my name says Guest, but Im really a MEMBER
10,488 Posts
You can use low impedence, but It'll be more work (have to install a resistor box). You can use low on high ECU's and vise versa.

·
Registered
4,585 Posts
You should think about tuning w/ Chrome! It is so much more advanved then Uber and has alot more controls! Full throttle launch is cool :)

T

·
0 Posts
berettagtz117 said:
You should think about tuning w/ Crome! It is so much more advanved then Uber and has alot more controls! Full throttle launch is cool :)
Not to mention advanced boost tools, which gives you a higher resolution table for boost. Advanced tools that let you adjust fuel based on IAT, ECT, Idle adjustment based on ECT. People are writing new scripts to improve Crome all the time.

Crome pro has a lambda trace feature to make tuning simple...best $149 I EVER spent...It also runs good on my POS dell cpi laptop.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts