Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Banned
3,566 Posts
I would do some more homework.. I bet that RC does them for TT... RC has been around for over 30 years.. He is the only one I know that actually does what he says as injectors go... Russ Collins (RC) is the man when it comes to injection

·
Registered
1,987 Posts
I bought a used set of 4 DSM 440's for $50 and am sending them to RC Injectors to get cleaned and balanced for $24 apiece.

http://www.rceng.com/

Thats about half what a new set of RC 440's cost.

·
Registered
316 Posts
I bought a used set of 4 DSM 440's for $50 and am sending them to RC Injectors to get cleaned and balanced for $24 apiece.

http://www.rceng.com/

Thats about half what a new set of RC 440's cost.

There not going to balance them, there going to flow test them. If they are out of balance your shit out of luck!

I have a set of 1000cc RC and there good but almost maxed out!

·
Registered
2,509 Posts
I have been told to just use my DSM injectors, but I think I am going to swing a little dough to get rc 440's there great injectors and that way I won't have to worry about them

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
what size injectors are we talking? if they are 440/450 just go with DSMs. they work perfect and are cheap.

i have heard great things about the TT injectors, and they are cheap
i was thinking 550cc. the TT's are 220 and the rc's are like 350-380

·
Lifetime Awesome Member
25,544 Posts
i was thinking 550cc. the TT's are 220 and the rc's are like 350-380
id rock Precisions, they are cheaper than RC and have a great reputation

im actually running RC 550s right now, but only because i found a smokin deal in the td16.com classifieds ($150)

·
Banned
3,566 Posts
There not going to balance them, there going to flow test them. If they are out of balance your shit out of luck!

I have a set of 1000cc RC and there good but almost maxed out!
If you ask them to balance them, they will. And for the $24.00 each they will flow test, balance if needed and then flow test them again.. Dont know where you heard that they wont do that... I have Known Russ Colins and dealt with him for 20+ years.

·
Registered
595 Posts
I remember a lad with a B16 turb'd Sol over here ordered some TT injectors, turned out they were Jeep Cheroke ones.
Anyhoo...they didn't fit properly.

Although that was a fair while ago (last year sometime) so things might have improved since then.

·
Registered
6,837 Posts
id rock Precisions, they are cheaper than RC and have a great reputation

im actually running RC 550s right now, but only because i found a smokin deal in the td16.com classifieds ($150)
Same here, I usually always sell/use Precisions. I have RCs now only because of the deal I got on them when I purchased my intake manifold.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts