Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I'm having a hard time deciding on which injectors to go with. Has anyone heard of Osidetiger's fuel injectors? I can get a set of 660cc's for a good price. Has anyone ever heard of them, I've searched and found decent reviews on them.

Originally I was going to get preceisions injectors but I'm always looking to where I can save money.

What injectors do some of you prefer?

·
Registered
1,797 Posts
me personally, INJECTOR DYNAMICS FTMFW. or if you dont need that big i would pick RC then Precisions.

·
Premium Member
5,819 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)

·
Lifetime Awesome Member
25,544 Posts

·
Registered
1,187 Posts
Injector Dynamics injectors ARE bosch injectors... just a slightly modified bosch injector.

also Fuel Injector Clinic offers the SAME injector as the ID1000cc injector for less money.

iv never had problems or seen problems with the precision injectors, and they are cheaper than RC injectors. to me Precision and RC are right about the same when it comes to quality.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

·
Registered
112 Posts
Hello Guys sorry to thread jack.. I just want to ask, have anyone have experience with 1200cc injectors on there D16 300 to 400 hp set up? and Do you think its too big for my power goal/applicaton.. My friend is selling his RC1200 for a price that is really hard for believe.. only 3 runs at the drag and constant 12sec time on his B series engine.. Thanks..

·
Registered
1,187 Posts
even though you would be running a low duty cycle, those really are too big.. my suggestion is to buy them, and then resell them and make some money lol.

you can get away with 300hp on 440/450cc injectors, and i normally go to 1000cc injectors for the 400+ range, but if its inbetween you can use the rc750cc injectors and be fine.

·
Registered
112 Posts
@ Slok.. hehe yea that is true.. or maybe i go get em and straight trade it with someone who that have 880cc or 1000cc.. :) Thanks for the advice..

·
Registered
1,187 Posts
shit dude, do you realize that is how most people make money on their parts. find someone with a good deal and then turn around and make a profit.

i was about to get some BMW bottle caps off a friend of mine for a case of beer.... but another friend showed up and bought them for $80 and is now selling them for $200... profit sir.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
shit dude, do you realize that is how most people make money on their parts. find someone with a good deal and then turn around and make a profit.

i was about to get some BMW bottle caps off a friend of mine for a case of beer.... but another friend showed up and bought them for $80 and is now selling them for $200... profit sir.[/QUOTE]

Damn! I needed a set for my BMW to get her moving around I woulda bought them.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts