Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,429 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
tonight we were putting in my 550cc Tuner toy injectors and everything went fine wiring up and getting them in the rail. so when we started it up it was spraying fuel from the rail where the injectors go in. the O rings are brand new that came on the injectors. could it be that we tightened down the rail to far or the O rings are bad?

·
Registered
2,560 Posts
Did you lube the O-ring with a little oil before installing it to the fuel rail? You might have crush the O-rings when installing it onto the fuel rail if you didn't give it a little lube.

·
Registered
2,429 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i didn't think to do that before putting them in there. so i should take them out and check the O rings again and lube them a little and see what it does

any1 else got ideas

·
Boost Gets You Laid
4,402 Posts
1) upper o-ring could have been torn during install

2) or the lower o-ring is wedged and not fully seated against the bung

i am leaning towards number 1. ;)
x2 on that one. Check the upper o-rings and put a little bit of all-purpose grease on them before install

·
Registered
13,322 Posts
^Yeah, I had two old ones break or tear on me during my transition from 240s to 190s. It was just that the upper seal had torn thus leaking/spray fuel when cranked over. Kinda freaked me out seeing it was spraying up, like a fountain!

·
Registered
2,429 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
^Yeah, I had two old ones break or tear on me during my transition from 240s to 190s. It was just that the upper seal had torn thus leaking/spray fuel when cranked over. Kinda freaked me out seeing it was spraying up, like a fountain!
thats exactly what it was doing spraying up like a fountain we just said fuck it at 2am so tom morn i should get it changed and be running.

thank you every1

1 - 7 of 7 Posts