Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Shopping for injectors for my build. I plan on running E85 later but going to start with 93. Which 1000cc injectors are you guys running or recommend? It won't be a daily but would like it to be reliable. Thanks

·
D-series SoCal Division
93' dx hatchback
659 Posts
1000cc EV14 injectors from Injector Nation. HiProfile is a member here who runs this Web site. I personally run the in600 injectors on my setup. Yes they are E85 friendly.

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I saw these also. I was interested in getting feedback on those as well so thanks. Anyone else using these? Any issues etc?

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Cool. Looks like they're a good buy. They're a hundred less than ID's. Was worried about cheaper and as good as it what. Are you guys using hondata s300 with these?

·
Registered
74 Posts
After doing a little research on IN injectors have heard nothing but good things about them. I just placed an order for some IN900 for a real good price. He has a promo code on his website right now for 20% off.

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I saw those also but scared because of the no name brand. Injectors are so important i don't want to cheap out on them and have them cost my setup. INs are inexpensive but how's the life on them and driveability ? Anyone have experience in these?

·
Registered
1987 CRXSi
416 Posts
I use Tuner Express on an OBD0 ECU, with e85 running a 12.5:1 NA d16a1 - I would not hesitate to recommend them.

They will be going into my racecar as soon as the motor build in complete as well.

·
Registered
74 Posts
I saw those also but scared because of the no name brand. Injectors are so important i don't want to cheap out on them and have them cost my setup. INs are inexpensive but how's the life on them and driveability ? Anyone have experience in these?
What do you mean "no name"? InjectorNation is his company name. I received my Injectors within 2 days of ordering them and came with free wireless adapters. Do some research on them and you will come up with nothing but good reviews about them. They are the same thing as Injector Dynamics injectors.

·
Classic Man
Civic
16,355 Posts
I am running some IN800s. They work good.

Being a tuner, there is something to be said for a product like Injector Dynamics, which include very specific flow and calibration data which each set. There are a few voltage offsets and other settings you need to input into the ECU to get the injectors to behave properly, and that information in included with ID injectors.

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
So Dan how did you make the INs perform properly? Just trying to make sure I know what I'm getting myself into before I go that route.

·
Registered
74 Posts
so dan how did you make the ins perform properly? Just trying to make sure i know what i'm getting myself into before i go that route.
Did you read his post, he explains what he did. Unless your tuning your own car I would not worry about it. Your tuner should know how to set the dead times for the injectors.

i am running some in800s. They work good.

Being a tuner, there is something to be said for a product like injector dynamics, which include very specific flow and calibration data which each set. There are a few voltage offsets and other settings you need to input into the ecu to get the injectors to behave properly, and that information in included with id injectors.

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Yes I did read the post. But as stated that information is included with ID's. Not with the INs. So I was wondering how you would find the values if they aren't given. Is it something you just play with until it works?

1 - 20 of 29 Posts