Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Banned
170 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK So Im ready to order some RC 440 or 550 injectors but im not exactly sure which ones to get

I have a 98 hatch

going to be runnign a jumper harness and a P28 OBD1

now Im hopin I wont have to cut into my wiring harness
so If I order the ones for 96-00 civic they will plug in to my harness correct?
or do I need to order the ones for 92-95 civic since Im gonna be running OBD1

Im wanting plug n play injectors no wiring

O

·
0 Posts
you need to order the "high impedance" injectors to keep from having to use a resistor box.

as far as connectors go, you will have to repalce the stockers with the ones rc sends, no doubt about it. kinda sucks. You could ask if they have injectors with the plug you have. but not sure on that. I ended up jsut soldering in a whole new injector harness withthe resistor box as they don't make 1000cc injectors in high impedance.

·
Banned
170 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
if HIGH impedance injectors PLUG righjt in then why do i need clips

·
The H Badge is it!
91 crx
5,657 Posts
by "plug right in" he means that you dont need to wire in resistors or a resistor box of some sort.

i'd get the tunertoys.com injectors, i think they have 450cc high impedence ones that fit directly into the stock harness and everything......

the amount of cc's you need depends on your goals.

·
Registered
98 Civic EX
3,189 Posts
450's should be fine for your goals...but it might be hue of you to get the bigger ones to be on the safe side...

·
Lifetime Awesome Member
'89 CRX HF
25,544 Posts
custom_junky said:
450's should be fine for your goals...but it might be hue of you to get the bigger ones to be on the safe side...
there has been 300+ put down on 450s, so i dont think there is much need to go bigger. plus the cost factor usually sways people when comparing DSM 450s to 500s of any brand really

Z

·
0 Posts
DSM 450's, cheap and will meet all your needs. The wiring is easy. But if you don't want wiring, go with RC, but you'll pay alot less with DSM's.

·
Banned
170 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
kwpt them and Im glad cause now Im gonna be using them

1 - 13 of 13 Posts