Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,
I'm trying to get some more information about the bisimoto pro valve springs, but no luck so far. Can some one give me more information about these please?

Kind regards,
Ferdinand

·
Meat Popsicle
91 CRX Si
2,936 Posts
Bisimoto isn't exactly forthcoming with their product info. Years ago they refused to include cam cards and claimed it was bc they didn't want anyone copying their cam profile.

Isky springs are what I have and if I did it all over again, I'd make the same decision

·
D-series SoCal Division
93' dx hatchback
659 Posts
Bisimoto springs are made by Isky in a relabeled box. I know because I'm running them.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for the info, to bad bisi dous not want to give the specs. I'm thinking of buying a lvl 2 bisi cam for my d15b and i need upgraded springs. I dont mind buying bisi springs but want to know more about the seat pressure etcetera. The lvl 2 cam is not that aggressive like the lvl 3 or lvl X cam, but those cams need the same springs making me wonder if these might be a bit of an overkill. I dont want to cause unecessary strain on my valvetrain.

·
Premium Member
1,952 Posts
From my notes back in the bisi days:

62-65 pounds at 50mm installed seat height, and then the spring rate will be 233 lbs/inch with a max lift of 0.499".

·
Classic Man
Civic
16,355 Posts
Supertech gives you all the info about their springs.

Bisifroto needs to be careful, if anyone knows what his magic springs do, they will be able to knock them off!! lol. What a joke.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts